This Product has been Discontinued
Fits: 2004.5-2007 Ford F-Series w/ 6.0L Powerstroke (Designed for engines built after (09-22-2004))
The Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel has a poor reputation for reliability. But with a few updates, you can greatly improve some of the biggest and most common problems with the 6.0L Powerstroke. In the Ford (OEM) 6.0L Powerstroke Update Kit, Sinister has compiled all of the parts that have been updated between the release of the updated 6.0L Powerstroke in late 2004 and the end of production in 2007. If your turbo is coming out of the truck, most of these parts will be easily accessible.
Part Number: FD-6.0-UK-05
- Updated Oil Drain Tube- The new free-flowing design replaces the original, restrictive drain tube that choked hot oil in the turbo.
- Ford OEM Blue Spring Kit- A stronger spring helps keep injection pressure from sagging as the factory return spring ages.
- Turbo Feed Line- Replaces the factory turbo feed line that had a steel braided portion that was prone to failing.
- Degas Bottle Cap- One of the most important components of this kit, the updated design on the new degas bottle cap is able to better regulate the cooling system pressure than the original unit and keep the system functioning efficiently.
- Stand Pipe/Dummy Plug Kit- Clogged standpipes and oil leaks are often the cause of a "No Hot Start" issue. The factory o-rings shove and cause a high-pressure oil leak affecting the fueling system.
- STC HPOP Fitting Update Kit- Further resolves the "No Hot Start" problem by replacing the original faulty unit with a more reliable design.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.