Fits: 2004-2007 Ford Powerstroke w/ 6.0L
We have complied all of the OEM Ford parts that have been updated since the release of the late 2004 Powerstrokes to 2007. If your turbo is coming out of the truck, most of these parts will be easily accessible.
Designed for engines built after (09-22-2004)
- Updated oil drain tube (Original drain tube was very restrictive, choking hot oil in the turbo)
- Sinister Billet Blue Spring Kit: (Keeps the fuel pressure up when the factory return spring gets weak)
- Turbo Feed Line (Factory drain line had a steel braided portion that was prone to failing)
- Degas bottle cap (The most important part on a 6.0, keeping cooling system pressures in check and functioning properly)
- Stand pipe/dummy plug kit (Often the cause of a "No hot start" issue. Factory o-rings shove and cause a high pressure oil leak)
- STC HPOP Fitting Update Kit (Same as above, original design was faulty, causing a no hot start issue within the high pressure oil system)
The easy 30 minute install of the new updated "Blue Spring" will increase your fuel pressure back up to where it should be from the factory. Most 6.0's see an increase of 10 psi of fuel pressure. The added fuel pressure will help keep the injectors from out flowing the stock fuel pump, meaning no air in the injectors, and an injector that will live much longer. Most trucks will actually quite down a little at idle, rev up a lot quicker and with the added fuel pressure, a little quicker spool up on the turbo. The kit does include all the O-Rings and hard parts to rebuild the fuel pressure housing.
Part Number: SDUPDATE6005