This Product has been Discontinued
Fits: 2004-2007 Ford Powerstroke w/ 6.0L Designed for engines built after (09-22-2004)
We have complied all of the OEM Ford parts that have been updated since the release of the late 2004 Powerstrokes to 2007. If your turbo is coming out of the truck, most of these parts will be easily accessible.
Part Number: SDUPDATE6005
- Updated oil drain tube (Original drain tube was very restrictive, choking hot oil in the turbo)
- Sinister Billet Blue Spring Kit: (Keeps the fuel pressure up when the factory return spring gets weak)
- Turbo Feed Line (Factory drain line had a steel braided portion that was prone to failing)
- Degas bottle cap (The most important part on a 6.0, keeping cooling system pressures in check and functioning properly)
- Stand pipe/dummy plug kit (Often the cause of a "No hot start" issue. Factory o-rings shove and cause a high pressure oil leak)
- STC HPOP Fitting Update Kit (Same as above, original design was faulty, causing a no hot start issue within the high pressure oil system)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.