Fits: 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 w/ 5.9L Cummins
Note: 2003-2004 Trucks will require a 2004.5-2007 style aftermarket downpipe such as the FLO-20811
Compressor Wheel: 69mm / 2.72"
Turbine Wheel: 80mm/ 3.15"
A/R Ratio: 0.91
Approx. HP: 700hp
The 1045178 BD Diesel Iron Horn Turbo Kit is a drop in performance turbo kit for the 2003-2007 Cummins Trucks. If you're looking to turn your 5.9L an absolute track monster, the S369SXE Iron Horn kit is for you. This turbocharger is not for the faint of heart or those looking to use their truck for towing. When you run the S369SXE you'll need to upgrade your fuel system with larger injectors and a R900 CP3 pump as your stock system will simply not produce enough fuel for this turbocharger.
The Iron Horn Turbo Kit includes all the hardware necessary for installation and includes BD Diesel's 2-piece turbo manifold. The 2-piece manifold design allows the manifold to expand and contract with the heat and completely removes the risk of cracking or stress fractures.
- Upgraded Injectors & CP3 Setup Required
- Increased Airflow, Power, Response, and Reliability
- S369SXE/80 Borg Warner T4 Flange Turbo
- Includes BD Diesel 2-Piece High Flow Pulse T4 Manifold
- Includes Gaskets & Hardware
- No Extra Piping Required! Drop in Replacement
Part Number: 1045178