Fits: 2001-2016 GM LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, & LML w/ 6.6L Duramax
PPE’s Manifolds and Up-Pipes are designed to maximize power and flow characteristics. The Up-Pipe bellows have been internally-sleeved and are made from aircraft-grade 304 stainless steel. It also features an increased inner diameter which provides a higher flow. The results you can expect to see from this kit are accelerated turbo spool-up, increased power, and fuel economy all while lowering EGT's and maintaining reliability.
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- 53% greater flow than GM
- Accelerated turbo spool-up
- Increased power & fuel economy
- Lowers EGT's
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built-in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8” NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Kit includes driver and passenger Manifolds, Manifold bolts, Up-Pipes, gaskets and downpipe support bracket
Pioneered by military and defence industries, Ceramic coating is now considered a standard in high-performance applications. The ceramic coating will create a thermal barrier that is much more efficient in preventing heat absorbtion when compared to raw metal. In turn, this will reduce the thermal cycle and surface temperature. Ceramic coating also promotes greater flow which results in lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGT's). To top it off, it will provide long-lasting protection against moisture, road salts, oil, fuel, and other corrosive chemicals!
Ceramic-Coated Manifold Features:
- Creates a thermal barrier to prevent heat absorbtion which in turn reduces the thermal cycle & surface temperature
- Promotes increased flow resulting in lower EGT's
- Provides long-lasting protection against moisture, road salts, oil, fuel, and other corrosive chemicals
Part Number: 116111000
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.