Fits: 1990-2003 Ford Supderduty F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, & F-650 w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
The Mag-Hytec transmission pan is built from high-quality aircraft aluminum and includes black powder coating. The bolts are zinc plated Allen head w/ stainless steel washers. Built to much higher standards than your OEM pan, it will increase your fluid levels by 7.6 Quarts. With this extra added fluid capacity, you can expect to see lower transmission operating temperatures and prolonged oil life!
- Deep Sump - Increased Fluid Capacity by 7.6 Quarts
- Prolongs the life of your oil!
- Lower Transmission temperatures
- Pre-Drilled & Tapped 1/8" NPT Sender Port
- O-Ring Seal eliminates the need for gaskets or sealant
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- For Installation Instructions, Please Click Here
Note (Applicable To Excursion Owners Only):
- This application will require some modifications of the transmission cross member. There are many different ideas and each will have its merits and difficulties.
- Mag-Hytec's suggestion would be to slot the bolt holes on the cross member which allows it to move toward the rear of the truck for clearance. (NOT THE FRAME, but the cross member) The #F4R100 pan will bolt onto the transmission and then you will see how long you will need to make the slots.
- Some others have cut a relief in the cross member (Not their favorite idea.) Also, some have ground the fins down on the pans and cut the cross member, this is not the worst idea but again whatever will work should be looked at.
- This will be a project requiring tools and skills that are advanced.
All MAG-HYTEC products are covered by a lifetime limited warranty to the original owner against defects in parts and workmanship.
Part Number: F4R100
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.