Fits: 2011-2019 Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
Our friends over at H&S Performance have been testing this kit on their 2011 F250 for over 4 years. This is the same truck that made 881 horsepower and 1669 ft/lb of torque on a Mustang 1100SE dyno during the Breaking Point live feed in which they intentionally set out to find the limits (or breaking point) of the factory 6.7L Powerstroke bottom end. Prior to the Breaking Point event, the truck was driven regularly by not only the engineers at H&S Performance but also the members of the race team. Needless to say, they were (and still are) impressed with the ability of the kit to maintain rail pressure, even in the most demanding conditions.
Part Number: 121002
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Pulley
- 1 - Serpentine Belt
- 1 - Pump Bracket & Hardware
- 1 - Injection Pump Harness
- 1 - High-Pressure Fuel Line & Fittings
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Fuel Filter Conversion Kit
So what's wrong with the factory CP4 fuel system?
Nothing is necessarily WRONG with it, but the factory CP4 fuel pump by itself is only capable of providing enough fuel to safely produce around a maximum of 480-500 horsepower. Once your power goals exceed that 480-500 HP range, more fuel is an absolute requirement. Assuming your factory CP4 pump is in good condition, this kit is easily capable of producing 900+ HP worth of high-pressure fuel supply.
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. H&S Motorsports CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This kit must be used with a 6.7L Cummins CP3 Pump.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
- HSM recommends running an upgraded Low-Pressure Fuel System when running this item.
- If you have a factory dual sided Serpentine belt you must re-use. If the Serpentine belt is single sided it must be replaced with the new supplied belt.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.