Fits: 2011-2016 GM LML w/ 6.6L Duramax (does NOT fit dual alternator models)
Just as a quick reference for you diesel nuts out there, the engineers at H&S Performance were able to run 3800us (not recommended) of main injection duration on stock injectors without a drop in rail pressure. So what does that mean? Well, think about it this way; their off-the-shelf HOT tune commands around 1400us and is on the verge of draining the rail on a stock CP4-equipped truck. At 3800us, that is a 270% increase in fuel demand from their HOT tune and limit of the stock CP4. The H&S Motorsports Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kit was able to maintain the commanded 29,000 PSI rail pressure without skipping a beat.
Part Number: 131001
- Brand New CP3 (Not Reman.)
- Mounts where dual alternator would be located.
- Requires Delete, Tuning, and FASS Pump
- No Core Charge
- 1 - Brand New Bosch Cp3 Pump
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Pulley
- 1 - Serpentine Belt
- 1 - Pump Bracket/ Hardware
- 1 - Injection Pump Harness
- 1 - High-Pressure Fuel Line/ Fittings
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Fuel Filter Conversion Kit/ Fittings
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. H&S Motorsports CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
- You must use an aftermarket lift pump with this product. We recommend a FASS Lift Pump.