If you are looking for the ultimate in high-pressure fuel supply, look no further than the H&S Motorsports 131001 Dual High-Pressure Fuel system.
This Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kit will allow you to feed your 11-16 6.6L LML the fuel it needs to see those big horsepower gains!
- Brand New CP3 (Not Reman.)
- Mounts where dual alternator would be located.
- Requires Delete, Tuning, and FASS Pump
- No Core Charge
Our friends over at H&S Motorsports have been testing this kit on their 2011 Denali HD for over 4 years. This is the same truck that made 1086 horsepower and 1911 ft/lb of torque on a Mustang 1100SE dyno during the "Breaking Point 2" live feed in which they intentionally set out to find the limits (or breaking point) of the factory LML bottom end. Prior to the "Breaking Point 2" event, the truck was driven regularly by not only the engineers at H&S Performance but also the members of the race team. Needless to say, they were (and still are) impressed with the ability of the kit to maintain rail pressure, even in the most demanding conditions.
Just as a quick reference for you diesel nuts out there, the engineers at H&S Performance were able to run 3800us (not recommended) of main injection duration on stock injectors without a drop in rail pressure. So what does that mean? Well, think about it this way; their off-the-shelf HOT tune commands around 1400us and is on the verge of draining the rail on a stock CP4-equipped truck. At 3800us, that is a 270% increase in fuel demand from their HOT tune and limit of the stock CP4. The H&S Motorsports Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kit was able to maintain the commanded 29,000 PSI rail pressure without skipping a beat.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 - Brand New Bosch Cp3 Pump
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Pulley
- 1 - Serpentine Belt
- 1 - Pump Bracket/ Hardware
- 1 - Injection Pump Harness
- 1 - High-Pressure Fuel Line/ Fittings
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Fuel Filter Conversion Kit/ Fittings
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. H&S Motorsports CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
- You must use an aftermarket lift pump with this product. We recommend a FASS Lift Pump.
Part Number: 131001
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.