Fits: 2011 - 2018 Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
Part Number: 121001
- 1 - Brand New Bosch Cp3
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Pulley
- 1 - Serpentine Belt
- 1 - Pump Bracket & Hardware
- 1 - Injection Pump Harness
- 1 - High-Pressure Fuel Line & Fittings
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Fuel Filter Conversion Kit
Q&ASo what's wrong with the factory CP4 fuel system?
Nothing is necessarily WRONG with it, but the factory CP4 fuel pump by itself is only capable of providing enough fuel to safely produce around a maximum of 480-500 horsepower. Once your power goals exceed that 480-500 HP range, more fuel is an absolute requirement. Assuming your factory CP4 pump is in good condition, this kit is easily capable of producing 900+ HP worth of high-pressure fuel supply.
Will the CP3 pump ever wear out or deteriorate over time?
The CP3 pump we include with the kit is a brand new OEM unit from Bosch. That's right, BRAND NEW, not a remanufactured unit like many shops sell. The key to ensuring the longevity of any high-pressure fuel pump is by providing the high-pressure fuel system with clean, waterless diesel fuel. Any fuel contamination that reaches the high-pressure fuel system can be detrimental to reliability and performance. We highly recommend using our Low-Pressure Fuel System or similar lift pump for proper filtration and water-separation.
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. H&S Motorsports CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This kit must be used with a 6.7L Cummins CP3 Pump.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
- HSM recommends running an upgraded Low-Pressure Fuel System when running this item.
- If you have a factory dual sided Serpentine belt you must re-use. If the Serpentine belt is single sided it must be replaced with the new supplied belt.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.