They have been selling our 6.7L Powerstroke Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kits for several years and decided it was time to re-evaluate the kits to see if any improvements could be made. With help from the silicone hose supplier, they were able to come up with a solution that is more simple, less expensive, and much easier to install than the original versions. This means two "clamped" connection points have been eliminated entirely which makes for improved reliability and MUCH easier installation.
Part Number: 122011
- 1-HSM CNC Billet Hose Adapter Assembly
- 1-5-Ply Stainless Reinforced Silicone Hose
- 2-Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- custom molded silicone hose (No relocating power steering reservoir)
- This 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is engineered to withstand over 100 PSI at 400°F
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.