This Product has been Discontinued.
Fits: 2008-2010 Ford F-Series w/ 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel
In high-compression diesel engines, excessive drive pressure can not only rob horsepower, but also be detrimental to engine components such as turbochargers, head gaskets, push rods, and many others.
The factory compound turbocharger system on the 6.4L Power Stroke is known to produce excessive back pressure even in stock form. This problem is often amplified by the addition of more fuel, injection timing, and especially nitrous oxide.
Part Number: 342001
- Turbosmart Comp-Gate 40mm
- Gate Dump Pipe
- Air Regulator
- Installation Hardware
- Known to virtually cut drive pressure in half
- Vents excess drive pressure to the atmosphere via a short dump tube.
- Designed to bolt to the factory driver's side EGR feed pipe
- EGT temperatures and slight HP gains (5-10HP) are achievable with a correctly tuned wastegate
Since each application will differ, wastegate regulator adjustments will be required for your particular vehicle.
This product WILL work in conjunction with the H&S Motorsports single turbo kit for the 6.4L, but will NOT use the provided wastegate location in the HSM case elbow.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.