Fits: 2007-2018 Dodge Cummins w/ 6.7L (All Models)
H&S Motorsports is pleased to introduce the Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kit for the 2007-2018 6.7L Cummins. After having such great success with their 6.6L LML and 6.7L Ford Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kits, they've decided to use the same proven products and engineering principles to develop a kit for the Cummins platform.
Unlike most dual pump kits on the market, this kit features a TRUE dual rail feed solution. With our system, the secondary CP3 pump feeds the back of the fuel rail independently to ensure that the high-pressure fuel lines do not become a restriction at any engine RPM or power level. This also allows the factory CP3 pump and high-pressure line to remain in the stock configuration. The unique pump mounting system positions the secondary CP3 pump low and the serpentine belt is routed in such a way that it maintains optimal surface contact for the secondary CP3 pump and the factory power steering pump.
Part Number: 211003-1
- True Dual Rail Feed
- Capable of 800+WHP
- Retains Optimal Serpentine Belt Contact
- Brand New Bosch CP3 (Not Reman.)
- No Core Charge
- Even with the standard "stock" pump, this system is easily capable of 800+ WHP worth of high-pressure fuel supply
- 1 - Brand New Bosch Cp3 Pump
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Pulley
- 1 - Serpentine Belt
- 1 - Pump Brackets/ Hardware
- 1 - Pump Control Module
- 1 - High-Pressure Fuel Lines / Fittings
- You must use an aftermarket lift pump with this product. We recommend FASS.
- This product may not work with portions of the EGR system installed.
- Custom engine tuning may be required depending on other modifications.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.