H&S Motorsports is pleased to introduce the Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kit for the 2007-2018 6.7L Cummins. After having such great success with our 6.6L LML and 6.7L Ford Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kits, they decided to use the same proven products and engineering principles to develop a kit for the Cummins platform.
Unlike most dual pump kits on the market, our kit features a TRUE dual rail feed solution. This secondary CP3 pump feeds the back of the fuel rail independently to ensure that the high-pressure fuel lines do not become a restriction at any engine RPM or power level. This also allows the factory CP3 pump and high-pressure line to remain in the stock configuration. This unique pump mounting system positions the secondary CP3 pump low and the serpentine belt is routed in such a way that it maintains optimal surface contact for the secondary CP3 pump and the factory power steering pump.
Part Number: 211004-1
- True Dual Rail Feed
- Capable of 800+WHP
- Retains Optimal Serpentine Belt Contact
- Full Kit (Less CP3)
- Even with the standard stock pump, this system is easily capable of 800+ WHP worth of high-pressure fuel supply
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Pulley
- 1 - Serpentine Belt
- 1 - Pump Brackets/ Hardware
- 1 - Pump Control Module
- 1 - High-Pressure Fuel Lines / Fittings
- You must use an aftermarket lift pump with this product. Fass is most commonly used by our shop.
- This product may not work with portions of the EGR system installed.
- Custom engine tuning may be required depending on other modifications.