Fits: 2007-2009 Dodge Ram w/ Cummins 6.7L
Looking to make some serious power on your 6.7L? You've come to the right place. Running the H&S 212004-6X SX-E Turbo kit on your 6.7 without any fueling or tuning changes, you can expect to pick up at least 60-100 WHP (depending on which SX-E option is used).
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the SX-E Turbo Kit for the 2007 - 2009 6.7L Cummins diesel! The Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) that comes equipped with the 6.7L Cummins from the factory can quickly become a liability when it is pushed beyond what the OEM designed it for. Excessive drive pressure and exhaust gas temperature are common issues associated with the factory VGT. This kit is designed to replace the factory VGT with a new BorgWarner SX-E unit to provide not only a significant performance increase but also to gain reliability over the factory unit.
- HSM SX-E Turbocharger
- SX-E 90-degree Compressor Outlet Elbow & Clamp
- HSM Divided T4 Cast Exhaust Manifold
- HSM Downpipe
- HSM Charge Pipe
- HSM Polished Intake
- AFE Air Filter
- Installation Kit Including all necessary hoses, clamps, plugs, gaskets, adapters, etc.
- 200-degree drop in peak EGT's
- 360-degree thrust bearing assembly
- 73mm turbine wheel w/ twin-scroll design ( .91 A/R)
We offer several different compressor wheel options with this kit:
- 63mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (575-625 WHP)
- 64mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (600-650 WHP)
- 66mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (650-700 WHP)
- 69mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (700-750 WHP)
- All of the above options include the 73mm turbine wheel and .91 A/R divided turbine housing.
- You may be aware that BorgWarner's new SX-E compressor housings are not currently offered with a 90-degree outlet option.