2004.5-2007 Cummins Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit (451003)
Part Number: 451003-1
Fits: 2004.5-2007 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins (All Models)
Any fuel contamination that reaches the high-pressure fuel system can be detrimental to reliability and performance. With that being said; after having such great success with our 6.6L LML and 6.7L Ford Dual High-Pressure Fuel Kits, H&S has decided to use the same proven products and engineering principles to develop a kit for the Cummins platform.
Unlike most dual pump kits on the market, our kit features a TRUE dual rail feed solution. With this system, the secondary CP3 pump feeds the back of the fuel rail independently to ensure that the high-pressure fuel lines do not become a restriction at any engine RPM or power level. This also allows the factory CP3 pump and high-pressure line to remain in the stock configuration.
Part Number: 451003
- Capable of 800+WHP
- Brand New CP3
- Tuning & Fass Pump Required
- True Dual Rail Feed Solution
- No Core Charge
- The secondary CP3 pump is low and the serpentine belt is routed in such a way that it maintains optimal surface contact for the secondary CP3 pump and the factory power steering pump
- 1 - Brand New Bosch Cp3 Pump
- 1 - H&S Motorsports Pulley
- 1 - Serpentine Belt
- 1 - Pump Brackets/ Hardware
- 1 - Pump Control Module
- 1 - High-Pressure Fuel Lines / Fittings
- 1 - Upper Radiator Hose
- Modifications Required: You must use an aftermarket lift pump with this product. FASS is most commonly used by our shop.
- Custom engine tuning may be required depending on other modifications.
- We highly recommend using FASS or a similar lift pump for proper filtration and water separation.