2013-2021 Cummins 3500 2" Leveling Kit - w/o Air-Ride (BDS694H)
The BDS 694H 2" Leveling Kits are designed to lift and level the stance of your new RAM 3500 by using a pair of heavy-duty steel fabricated coil spacers that allow for clearance of up to 35" tires. Compatible with the RAM 3500 4WD trucks, the lift comes from a pair of specially designed top mount steel fabricated coil spacers. They are pitched and indexed to work with the unique coil mount design of the late model RAM HD trucks and are secured to the coil bucket to maintain proper indexing when the coil springs are unloaded. With the additional ride height, the front bump stops are replaced with taller polyurethane units to control suspension compression. Rounding out these leveling kits is a set of BDS NX2 gas series shocks or Fox 2.0 Shocks to improve ride quality.
- Utilizes heavy-duty steel fabricated coil spacers that allow for clearance of up to 35" tires
- Coil spacers are pitched and indexed and secured to the coil bucket in order to maintain proper indexing when the coil springs are unloaded
- Taller polyurethane bump stops control the suspension compression
- BDS NX2 or Fox 2.0 Series Shocks
- Allows for the installation of up to 35" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50 w/ 17x9/18x9/20x9 and 5"
- Will not fit pre 2013 models
- Will not fit models with rear air suspension.
- Not Designed for Cab and Chassis Models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS694H
This system is available with either NX² series custom valved shocks or Fox 2.0 performance series gas monotube shocks for increased control.
NX2 Series Shocks (2x)
The BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and off-road. These nitrogen charged, twin-tube shocks offer 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast damper performance and control.
Fox 2.0 Series Shocks (2x)
Fox 2.0 performance series shocks have been tuned and tested by both Fox and BDS Suspension to maximize performance specific to each application and to every BDS Suspension system. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to maximize the ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS-equipped truck, whether on or off the road.