The Gen-Y Adjustable Torsion-Flex 16K adjustable drop hitch comes with a 2" receiver and is the ultimate hitch for anyone that tows heavy. The Torsion-Flex will adapt to any bumper style trailer on the market including pintle style couplings.
The Gen-Y Rubber Torsion Hitches reduce the transfer of trailer inertia by 90%. This gives you significantly more control over your truck, added safety, and reduces trailer sway and bounce. The reduction in bouncing ensures you and your truck glide down the road instead of bouncing, the reduction in this inertia will increase your mileage and the life of your tires, trailer, and suspension.
- Includes Dual Ball, Pintle Lock, and 2 Pins
- Drop/Raise Range: 5" - 17.5"
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords Eliminate Shock Transfer
- Fabricated with Precision Milled & Drilled Heavy Duty Steel
- One Pin Adjustments
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Unique Patented Design
- Sand Blasted & Coated w/ Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Contact Us for Special Colors or Sizes
- Lifetime Guarantee on Hitch
- 5 Year Warranty on Moving Parts
- 15" & 17.5" Drop Hitches Include the Stabilizer Kit (GH-0100)
Simply adjust your ball mount to the desired height by pulling a pin and moving the ball mount to the desired position. This ensures your trailers are being towed level, this is particularly important when towing trailers with torsion axels.
With Rubber Torsion Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
Bumps, potholes, expansion joints, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, the Gen-Y Torsion Hitch helps keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
When you run a torsion style hitch, the tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Also, their hitch will help increase braking control as all the weight is evenly distributed between your truck and your load. This will increase your positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
Lifetime Guarantee* | Made in the USA
*Gen-Y has a 5 Year Warranty on all moving parts. The rest is backed with their Lifetime Guarantee.