Fits: 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD also Hummer H2
If you running any tire bigger than stock this is a must-have kit. Kryptonite Death Grip Tie Rods are engineered to withstand the abuse of whatever you put your heavy-duty truck through using superior components and engineering, these tie rods easily outperform the competition.
In recent laboratory strength tests, Kryptonite applied enough pulling pressure to rip apart the OEM, Aftermarket, and Kryptonite series tie rods. The OEM tie rods fail at 9,000 pounds of pressure. The much larger diameter aftermarket tie rods designed to fit lifted suspension trucks failed at 17,000 pounds of pressure. Kryptonite series tie rods held up to an incredible 21,000 pounds of pressure before pulling apart.
- Heat-Treated Chromoly Nickel Outer Studs
- Bulletproof, all steel inner ball sockets.
- Solid 1 1/4" Hexagon steel bodies.
- Left and Right-hand jam nuts for the ultimate adjustability.
- Tie Rod Bodies now come Black Powder Coat over Zinc Plating
- Lifetime warranty
- 1 x Kryptonite Left Tie Rod Assembly
- 1 x Kryptonite Right Tie Rod Assembly
- 1 x Pitman and Idler Support Kit (Part Number: PISK2008)
- These tie Rods can Easily be upgraded to the Complete Kryptonite SS Series Center Link Package
- CLICK HERE TO SEE CENTER LINK UPGRADE KIT
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease which should be serviced with this grease at each oil change.
- Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
Kryptonite Lifetime Warranty:
- Kryptonite Steering and Suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- If you Race, Jump, Wreck, Off-Road, Lift, Lower, Level or Sled Pull your truck - You're Covered. Kryptonite Does Not Care. If you can break it, they will replace it.