Fits: 2009-2018 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins
At Dirty Diesel Customs, we don't mess with anything but the highest quality parts, that's why we teamed up with the boys at Deviant Race Parts to bring you the Limited Edition Dirty Deviant EGR Upgrade Kit.
The EGR Upgrade kit re-routes coolant to the back of the head between Cylinders 5 and 6 to help circulate coolant to the holes that get the hottest. Why choose to block off, or, route coolant back into the head where it doesn't need it?
Choose the best, the Dirty Deviant Race Parts Deluxe EGR Upgrade kit. This kit completely removes the EGR Cooler, Crossover Tube and Actuator to clean up the engine bay and eliminate soot buildup in the intake tract.
- Coolant Re-Route to the back of the head between Cylinders #5 & #6
- Laser Etched "Dirty" Logo and anodized EGR Blocker Plate
- All necessary gaskets, hoses, bolts, support brackets, spacers and billet coolant re-route fitting for bolt-on installation
- Pre- Tapped manifold block off plate for EGT Probe installation
- 3 out of 5 Wrenches for installation (1 wrench being the easiest)
- Will Require The Use of an EGR Upgrade Capable Programmer or Tuner.